Friday, August 10, 2012

POS - Olympics Fail & Win

So unless you are in a coma and having someone reading my posts to you aloud (extremely doubtful) you're aware the Olympics are going on right now.  I like the Olympics, and although I cannot watch as much of it as I'd like to (the drawbacks of actually having to work for a living) that doesn't mean that I can't enjoy it as much as I can.  So in the course of this enjoyment, I have come across a couple .gif files that I would like to share with you.  The first is probably one of the most embarrasing Olympics moments ever - a guy loses his grip on his leg while diving, and it causes him to break his somersaults and backflop into the water.  All I can say to this is "Ouch!"

Not only did you fail, you failed in front of a worldwide audience, and in the age of the internet too.  Good luck living this down!
And the second comes from the U.S. womens' soccer team's gold medal victory over Japan, an incredible save from goalie Hope Solo.  This save sealed the win and the gold for team USA.  America! F*** Yeah!


No Soup For You!
I'm already looking forward to the 2016 games, because being in Rio they'll be closer to our time zone so maybe we'll get more live events instead of tape delay.  One can hope so anyways, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment