Thursday, August 9, 2012

PCP on DVD - Ghost Rider Spirit of Vengeance

I am a sucker for comic book movies.  I will watch any comic book adaptation that gets released.  Sometimes I am rewarded with a great film.  Sometimes, I have to suffer through crap like Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance.  This movie was rather awful.  It can only be redeemed by turning it into a drinking game.  So instead of a normal review, I present to you the Ghost Rider 2 drinking game.  Warning - playing this game may result in alcohol poisoning.  I am not responsible for your fate if you choose to tempt it by playing this game.

Ghost Rider:  Spirit of Vengeance (aka Ghost Rider 2) - 2012, rated PG-13.  My rating:  3 out of 10.

Every time Nic Cage makes crazy eyes - drink

Every time you see Giles from Buffy the Vampire Slayer on the screen - drink

Every time you see the original Highlander on the screen - drink

Every time Nic Cage's hairpiece appears in danger of falling off - drink

Every time the film makes reference or shows Ghost Rider peeing fire - drink

Every time you regret having watched this film - drink

Every time you wonder how in the world a film this bad could have been made - drink

Every time you wonder how in the world this film needed two directors when it appears they didn't even use the talents of one - drink.

Good luck not dying!


No comments:

Post a Comment