Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Blog returns with a bang next week!

Thank you to everyone for your patience during my extended hiatus thanks to grad school.  With the completion of finals yesterday, I can now resume blogging on a more regular basis.  And a regular basis it will be.  I've got a bunch of posts already written that have been sitting waiting to go live to the blog for about half of a year now, so check back next week for a slew of new posts coming!  There will be fresh content on the blog every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 7:30 AM through the summer until grad school picks up again in the fall, and possibly I might add in some bonus stuff at other times as well, so keep coming back all summer long!  Next week has 5 posts coming for sure, including my summer movie preview.  Thanks for reading and thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment