Monday, January 28, 2013

Blog going dark for awhile, sorry

Some of you may have noticed that my posts have been a little infrequent as of late.  This is because I have been insanely busy, and it is only going to get worse when grad school resumes again tonight.  Thus, I will be suspending posts to the blog for the short term.

The good news:  I already have a written post scheduled to go up around Valentine's Day in an auto-update, and I also have over a dozen posts written and ready to go when the blog resumes in the end of April or early May, depending on when my semester ends.  During the summer my goal is to post 3 times a week to make up for the lack of content in the next four months.  Also, I may still pop up a new post from time to time if something hits me and I have the time.  But for now, things are going to get quiet around here.  Sorry for any inconvenience, but I will be back!

No comments:

Post a Comment