Friday, July 27, 2012

Blog reformat - now easier to use!

Tonight at CRAPOLA we undertook a blog redesign.  I wish I could say this is my doing, but alas I am not nearly as tech savvy nor have the same level of attention to detail and organization as my wife.  I'd like to give her a huge thanks and shout-out for the new layout that she put about 4 hours in updating tonight.  The layout should allow you the reader to better flow through the blog.  Here are some of the new features:

-Handy quick link to the 3 different categories of posts on the right side column - just click the tag for the acronym for the section you are looking for and it'll take you there.
-Only the 2 most recent blog posts on the homepage to declutter the homepage
-A Twitter feed of my 3 most recent tweets.  Follow me @MikeCohodes by clicking the link at the bottom of the feed
-A link to my wife's photo blog with more updates on our son than I regularly post on the top right - follow the link to "The Cohodes Family"
-The About Me, Favorite Webcomics, & Other Websites links have been moved to the bar on the top of the page instead of clogging up the right sidebar

Thanks for dropping in, I hope you like the redesigned layout.  If you do, be sure to let my wife know!

One additional new change - I also intend to be updating more frequently now.  At least once a week if not more (ideally every other day or so).  Coming soon - reviews of The Dark Knight Rises & Amazing Spider-Man, as well as a few films I caught on DVD recently.  Check back often!

No comments:

Post a Comment