Thursday, September 18, 2014

Wow, 10 Years!

Our wedding day, 9/18/2004. We were 22!
10 years ago today, my life changed forever. I married my college sweetheart in a simple ceremony in Chicago and my life was never the same. In those 10 years, we have both grown so much compared to the kids we were then. She has helped me to find motivation in life and helped me to mature and become a better man, husband, and father. She herself also has grown more beautiful, patient (especially with me), and loving, and she is an incredible wife and mother. So, Happy Anniversary sweetheart! I love you with all of my heart. After all the fun and adventures we've had the past 10 years, I can't wait to see what the next 10 years bring us!

Thinking back on the past 10 years (as well as the 3 years together before we wed), I am amazed by all of the changes that we have undergone. I was looking through our photos from our long time together and I thought I would share with you some of my favorites of us over the past 13 years. This is just a small sample, we have hundreds more up on Facebook and thousands more offline, so it was hard to choose the best but these are some of my faves. I hope you enjoy!

This was us the summer after Sophomore year of college
This was at a college formal, senior year I think










Our renewal of vows in 2005, when we had a big wedding




A romantic ocean side kiss in Vancouver



            
Aloha from Hawaii!
When in Rome...
Family photo at 3 months
Family photo at 6 months
9 months
1 year
2 years!
To many more memories! Happy Anniversary Sittie! I love you, always, and forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment