Wednesday, September 4, 2013

L'Shanah Tovah, and a few other things

Today I will be taking a break from my regular posting schedule to talk about a few things going on right now, and rather than do several separate small posts all today (since they are all relevant today) I’m going to hit you with them all at once.

First and foremost in importance in my life is my wife, Sittie.  Today, September 4, 2013, marks the 12th anniversary of our meeting on a beautiful fall day in Ann Arbor. It is a day that has permanently changed my life, for the better, thanks to her love and support for me. I am a far better man with her and because of her, than I would be otherwise. Thanks for all of your love, patience, and support over the years honey! You are awesome and I am blessed to have you in my life.

Second, L’Shanah Tovah to all of my fellow members of the tribe out there!  For those of you that are scratching your heads right now, today marks the start of the Jewish High Holidays, with the new year celebration of Rosh Hashanah, beginning tonight at sundown. Happy New Year to all celebrating!

Third, Happy Birthday to my brother in law Jon!

Last, grad school is starting up again for me soon, so I’ll be scaling back on blog posts in the near future. I haven’t yet decided if I am going to be cutting down to one post a week or two (or none at all), it really depends on how many more posts I can get written before the school year starts.  I do still have some big posts coming though, including my 3rd annual fall TV preview, so look for that soon, as well as reviews of a slew of movies including Argo, Zero Dark Thirty, 42, Silver Linings Playbook, Wreck-it Ralph, and a bunch more.  Once I officially decide on the posting schedule I’ll let everyone know here.


Ok that is all for today, thanks for dropping by! Come back Friday for a movie review! I leave you now with Phish's interpretation of a prayer all of the members of the tribe will be hearing tonight, Avinu Malkeinu. Their version is quite awesome actually. Enjoy & Happy New Year!



No comments:

Post a Comment